BEST CERAMICS UGANDA LIMITED
Supply Chain & Procurement
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited is in need of an Imports supervisor with more than 5 years’ experience in clearance industry with at least 3 years as supervisor to work under the Imports department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited was established in Uganda since 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of an Imports supervisor with more than 5 years’ experience in clearance industry with at least 3 years as supervisor to work under the Imports department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN IMPORTS SUPERVISOR.
1. Ensuring compliance with the customs regulations of all of the countries to which her company is importing goods.
2. Plans the transport, handling and storage of goods in a cost-effective manner and in a way that conforms to the company's environmental policies.
3. He/she is responsible for filling and all other administration and documentation duties.
4. Ensures clearance of imported goods/cargo
5. Downloads and collects data from the URA System
6. Collects valuation of goods from the URA (Crested Towers)
7. Maintains effective working relationships with all the other people and organizations in the supply chain. In addition, she must work with other departments in her own company, particularly sales, marketing and finance.
8. Ensures the timely payment of taxes to URA
9. Making a follow up of truck drivers to ensure that goods/cargo that have been cleared and waved off reach their final destination.
10. Good understanding about Uganda Customs Clearance law and procedure.
11. Having good relationship with URA and UNBS
12. Coordinates with the agent to ensure smooth handling of goods/cargo
13. Checking and tracking the work of the document officer, follow up the progress of the Document-Import Entry, to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the documents.
14. Communicate across departments.
15. Team building and training talents.
16. Inspecting the document’s progress every day, report to the Chinese manager for abnormal delayed orders.
17. Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Key Profile Requirements:
1. Good teamwork skills.
2. Communication skills and networking ability.
4. Strong attention to details.
5. Good organizational and planning skills.
6. Creativity and writing skills.
7. Commercial awareness.
8. Numerical Skills.
9. IT Skills/ Computer Proficient
Personal Quality Requirement:
4. Approachable, flexible, Rigorous, careful, patient, and strong ability to work under pressure.
Years: Not more than 33 years
Education, Professional & Work Experience
The candidate must at least have a Bachelor's Degree or above.
Years of work experience
More than 5 years experience in the clearance industry with at least 3 years as a supervisor
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.