Health Facility Manager
Admin & Office
The facility manager will directly supervise heads of clinical/medical services and all non-clinical heads of departments at the medical centre. Role involves planning, coordination, implementation, evaluation, and monitoring of all facility services, programs, and departments.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The facility manager will:
- Support and supervise department heads in the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Create clear work plans and monitor staff and health facility performance.
- Work with the Operations Director to develop a clear staff structure and staffing strategies for the facility that will drive long-term performance and provide a clear reporting structure for the team.
- Work with the HR unit to recruit and onboard new staff, ensuring that staff understands, and is a good fit, for the organization’s mission and culture.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all direct reports with support from the HR unit.
- Work with the Country team to develop annual budgets and strategies for the facility.
- Ensure the financial integrity of the health facility, and rigorously maximize cost efficiency across all departments.
- Maintain complete and accurate inventory of medicines and supplies located at the medical center and monitor and supervise their usage.
- Drive revenue at the facility through the development of marketing initiatives, and community engagement that promotes the facility’s services.
- Work with the procurement committee to forecast needs and purchase equipment and supplies for the facility.
- Ensure all medical and administrative policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that the facility remains fully compliant with all national and local regulations.
- Spearheaded preparation of accurate and timely reports.
Qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a degree in health administration, health services management, or business administration and have a minimum of 3 years of progressively increasing responsibility in managing medical services.
- Post-graduate diploma in human resource management or public administration and management would be an added advantage.
- Should have demonstrated leadership skills and experience in working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively lead a team consisting of people with different technical and cultural backgrounds, including the ability to facilitate relationships, interact effectively with clients and colleagues, and model professionalism and ethics.
- The candidate will also have excellent organizational, analytical, information technology, and communication skills.
- Be ready to work in a challenging and multitasking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and meet all agreed deliverables.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section or login to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.