Ensuring academic delivery as per company policy.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Key responsibilities (JD) of Head Teacher / School Incharge
- Ensuring academic delivery as per company policy.
- Scouting, Mentoring, and Monitoring staff as per staffing policy.
- Ensure quality feeding and pupils’ engagement
- Ensuring a sustainable number of student enrollment as per business plan.
- We are ensuring timely fee collections as per the company policy.
- Recording, Maintaining and Updating inventory registers and school stocks.
- Ensuring general upkeep of school campus including repair, hygiene, and security aspects.
- Recording, Maintaining, and Sharing requisite reports in a timely manner in the prescribed format.
- Ensuring the management structure of schools is transparent and active and is well documented.
- Ensuring stakeholder engagement including internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting and other Information for this role:
- Direct Reporting: Company Director
- Functional Reporting: Department incharges
- Disciplinary Process: Initiated by Schools Director or a through DAS Admin (Via any viable complaint)
- Conflict Resolution: Hierarchal
- Bachelor's degree in education
- 5 years of working experience.
- Grade 5 teacher
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.