Reporting to our Director of Global Rewards and People Operations, and with a high degree of latitude and ownership, you’ll play a lead role in shaping our company’s comp philosophy, comp structure, comp review cycles, benchmarking, benefits programs, and other highly visible work streams.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Support and collaborate on global compensation and benefits initiatives.
- Oversee data integrity and reporting for all compensation and benefits data.
- Help design and implement innovative compensation programs that bring outsized leverage for the team – including but not limited to compensation cycles, promotion cycles, LTI programs, et al.
- Help co-author company-wide compensation philosophy and socialize this with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Continuing to build increasingly stronger partnerships with our Finance, Payroll, and Legal Teams
- Provide high-touch support to our People Business Partners, as well as other key members of the People team.
- 3+ years in compensation/HR role.
- Experience building compensation programs or processes.
- Excellent Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – it’s important you are highly data literate and can easily find trends in data sets.
- Excellent communication skills - you can write in a professional voice and communicate esoteric compensation info in a way that others can understand.
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions, especially when they involve creative problem-solving.
- Impeccable follow-through and eager to overcome challenges.
- Operations-minded - you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible.
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.