Liaise with the customer service team to ensure that transactions are timely and accurately reported and meet the minimum requirements of generally
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To strengthen and improve the finance and accounting function, processes and procedures, internal controls and provision of information to management;
• To play a supporting role by providing timely information and periodic reports to enable management decision making;
• To liaise with the customer service team to ensure that transactions are timely and accurately reported and meet the minimum requirements of generally acceptable accounting principles;
• To prepare annual budgets for presentation to management;
• To spearhead compliance to applicable policies and procedures;
• To provide additional insight to the company by raising red flags on operational efficiency.
• Bachelor of Statistics or a related discipline;
• Advanced proficiency in MS office particularly MS Excel;
• Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage;
• Previous exposure to Power Bi will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications including CV and copies of relevant academic documents in PDF to email@example.com before Friday, 11th November, 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.