Raising Gabdho Foundation Ltd
Research, Teaching & Training
An environment intern is a temporary position for a student or recent graduate who is interested in gaining experience in the field of environmental science and sustainability.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
An environment intern is a temporary position for a student or recent graduate who is interested in gaining experience in the field of environmental science and sustainability. The intern will assist the team in environmental compliance, sustainability, and projects activities
- Conducting environmental research and data collection.
- Assisting with environmental assessments and audits.
- Assisting with environmental compliance and permitting activities.
- Assisting with sustainability projects and initiatives.
- Writing and editing environmental reports and other technical documents.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Building professional networking and learning the best practices in the field.
- Continuously seeking feedback and looking for ways to improve and grow as a professional.
- Enrollment in a degree program related to environmental science, sustainability, biology, or a related field.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and compliance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with the industry and market is a plus.
- Strong skills in data analysis and relevant software are a plus.
- Knowledge of environmental impact assessment, life cycle assessment, and/or environmental management systems is a plus.
Schedule: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.