Setting the vision for our product(s), understanding how it connects to Revolut’s goals
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll be doing
- Setting the vision for our product(s), understanding how it connects to Revolut’s goals
- Building credit product with world class customer experiences and understanding the full credit lifecycle of a customer
- Defining, prioritising and communicating short, mid and long term goals of the product
- Ensuring high engagement in the UX domain to deliver great customer experiences
- Creating a high conversion funnel and offering acceptance rate
- Lowering the cost of customer acquisition
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction related to understanding and experience within the retail credit products segment
- Establishing reliable and reputable third party partnerships
- Ensuring zero tolerance of any compliance issue or breach of regulatory requirements
What you’ll need
- Hands-on experience building products and/or features in retail credit
- Strong new product design experience and a passionate approach to customer experience
- UI/ UX principle knowledge with deep customer focus by understanding customer behaviour and analysing data and real world experiences
- A broad knowledge of risk management principles
- A technical degree from a top school, programming and data analysis skills, user research experience
- A detail-oriented and a very structured thinking
- Interpersonal/negotiation skills and the ability to prioritise features based on customer needs/wants
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data driven decisions whilst also building business intuition around the credit product
- Ability to lead a team and build partnerships with other functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and enjoyment for taking ownership
- A passion for building new processes and challenging the status quo
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.