Regular follow up to ensure migrated Clients orders are processed promptly.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Regular follow up to ensure migrated Clients orders are processed promptly.
- Give timely feedback on any errors that arise during production.
- Ensure migrated Data is accurate.
- Clean up the existing database in Tomcard.
- Validate the data migrated to Temc+ system (Myfuel+)
- Print new cards for Migrated Clients (New clients to be onboarded directly).
- Distribute new cards to the migrated clients.
- Resolve any card related challenges, queries, and requests for the new Temc+ (MYFUEL+ System)
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology, Business Computing and Computer Science
- Data collection and management skills
- At least one year of working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in information/ database systems
- High levels of integrity, ability to work independently and in a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willing to travel within the country when need arises.
Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Experience Level Required
Less than 3 years
Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the wellbeing of people.
Our Ambition is to Be a Major Player in the energy Transition, to get to net zero emissions across our global operations by 2050, together with society. TotalEnergies is reinventing and diversifying its energy offering to promote renewable and decarbonized energies, as well as sparing, well considered use of fossil energies. https://totalenergies.com/
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies. TotalEnergies is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Company is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TotalEnergies’ 4,200 service stations on the continent.
TotalEnergies has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda has over 180 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.