Be at the forefront of designing and building the Stre@mline Business intelligence product that will be aimed at identifying cost-saving opportunities for hospitals and insurance schemes, and identifying disease patterns that can be solved with health promotion.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Stre@mline Health Tech Company Ltd is a fast-growing health tech company that works to ensure that people at the bottom of the pyramid access quality and affordable healthcare. Through our products; Stre@mline HMIS and Ubuntu, we are changing the way caregivers provide healthcare. We believe that data saves lives. We leverage data to save lives.
We are hiring:
Business intelligence analyst
Reports to CEO
Duty station: Kampala/Mbarara
Stre@mline HMIS platform has more than 850,000 data records. These have a lot of insight that the business intelligence analyst will generate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be at the forefront of designing and building the Stre@mline Business intelligence product that will be aimed at identifying cost-saving opportunities for hospitals and insurance schemes, and identifying disease patterns that can be solved with health promotion.
- Working with all stakeholders that including hospital managers, doctors, administrators, insurance beneficiaries, patients, etc. to understand their pain points and identify data-led solutions to resolve these
- Create and build custom, re-usable data visualizations, and dashboards based on statistical and mathematical modeling and data analysis that will be used to solve a variety of problems related to stakeholder problems
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence, including Machine Learning tools to create solutions and to support business decisions.
- Supporting business teams by creating solutions to provide optimal Return On investment from data science
- Data cleaning: Working with the software development team to ensure accurate and complete collection of data
- Developing models to solve complex business issues, using multi-source data and strong descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics skills
- Implement best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Computer Science
- At least two years of experience in data analysis roles
- At least two years of experience in dashboard design and development using Tableau analytics/Power BI
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with machine learning tools and Python is an added advantage
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section.
Deadline: June 30th, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.