· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Maintain and develop the company’s image and reputation; protect and develop the organizations brand via suitable marketing activities
· Monitor and evaluate performance of the customers’ accounts
· Identify development potential in existing accounts by studying current business; cross-selling opportunities design
· Minimum 5-8 years’ relevant experience in selling photocopiers, duplicating machines, consumables such as toners and ink and other office equipment.
· Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
· Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
· Presentable with good conversational skills for direct selling.
· Ability to create new business requirements.
· Must take set business targets