We’re looking for someone passionate about building and maintaining insurance carrier partnerships in the insurance sales and distribution space to join our team as a Brokerage Manager
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
How You’ll Contribute…
- Serve as brokerage contact for insurance carriers and primary resource for internal teams associated with insurance book of business.
- Manage ongoing insurance carrier relationships to stay current on the book of business, commissions, and other brokerage reporting elements of the partnership.
- Develop trusted, successful relationships with all insurance carrier contacts.
- Cross-collaborate with Sales teams to deliver insurance brokerage business metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve business metrics and establish tracking of tasks for revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Sales team to identify opportunities to improve KPI performance.
- Develop and monitor marketing and bonus programs offered by insurance carriers to maximize revenue
- Work with the Business Development team to identify areas of growth for each client
- Lead internal meetings with sales operations; discuss ongoing objectives and report on key KPIs
- Track all tasks and projects with a full understanding of goals and the ability to provide direction
- Assist with challenging customer asks and issue escalations as needed
- Contribute material and present to executive teams during Quarterly Business Reviews
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline
- Thorough, detail-oriented persona, who is meticulous about documentation and task completion
- Above all, ethical, fair, and maintaining high integrity
What We’re Looking For…
- Minimum 2 years of insurance brokerage management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with insurance sales and marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind who can convert metrics into action items
- Ability to absorb information quickly and turn complex ideas into easy-to-digest results
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and clients at one time while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and networking skills; ability to proactively find resources to create a solution
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinker, with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get creative
- Proactive worker, with the ability to work both independently and in collaborative team environments
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a ‘get things done’ attitude
Life at Centerfield…
- Competitive salary + bi-annual bonus
- Unlimited PTO take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan fully vested on day 1
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Career growth we enjoy promoting from within!
Salary: $65,000 – $85,000 a year
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.