Main Roles & Responsibilities:
· Review and Validate the company’s Supply Chain Strategy and Lead the Implementation of that Strategy.
· Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
· Evaluate and report on KPIs & Metrics related to this role.
· Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
· Maintain supply chain inventory and records
· Train and guide Supply Chain employees
· Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes and practices
· Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
· Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals and look for more suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar fields
· 5 - 8 previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes & practices
· Working experience of supply chain software
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Attention to detail and good analytical skills
· Creative problem-solving
· Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity.
· Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Please send your cover letter, CV and credentials to the email address of our Consultant: email@example.com. The closing date is 15 September 22020. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email message.