- Design and develop compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Assess and advise on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Perform network product design, development, testing, and analysis of software applications.
- Design, develop and utilize productivity enhancement layout tools, and design rule checkers and electronic data processing systems software.
Duties may include:
Application design, writing of code, programming, as well as development and execution of testing and debugging routines. Job duties may involve increased levels of responsibility over time.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM Saturday: 8 AM – 2 PM EAT
Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, &/or Computer Engineering, or Science, or related Science or Engineering Discipline or foreign equivalent.
The following skills are required for the role:
- Relational Database Design (SQL)
- Algorithm Design/Development
- Data Structure Techniques and
- Distributed systems development.