Regional Sales and Partnerships Specialist
Street Business School
Street Business School (SBS) is an award-winning global non-profit dedicated to ending generational poverty by empowering entrepreneurs. As a leader in entrepreneurship training, we equip women living in poverty with the knowledge they need to build sustainable businesses, and the confidence to succeed. SBS is scaling through an innovative social f
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you will do for us:
The Sales and Partnerships Specialist, in the East and West Africa Region, is responsible for Market Research, Partner Sales Conversation, and administrative tasks while demonstrating our core values. This position will be based in East or West Africa and will bring SBS training to new partners to help empower women around the world.
- Perform market research for potential leads in the East and West Africa region
- Build targeted lead lists via research, networking, and community involvement
Partner Sales Conversation
- Screen leads and schedules lead calls/meetings
- Host outreach calls with new leads
- Educate new leads on the value of SBS offerings and guide them toward partnership
- Manage the sales opportunity through the full cycle
- Use SalesForce to update all sales activities
- Other lead activities as needed and assigned
What you’ll need to do this job:
- Successful track record of achieving sales goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in English and French
- Working knowledge of the CRM/lead tracking software or the ability to learn new software quickly (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Flexible schedule to conduct calls across global time zones based on territory and sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as being a productive and collaborative team member, making outbound calls/emails every day
- Have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using the LinkedIn conversation tool or other similar prospecting applications.
- Comfortable using all communication messaging apps including but not limited to Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram DM
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- A commitment to Street Business School’s mission of helping people living in poverty transform their lives.
- Ability to professionally represent the SBS brand across multiple communication channels (knowledge of SBS material is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial mindset, a positive and generous attitude, and a sense of humor.
SBS believes our team is better and stronger with a diversity of perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from candidates historically underrepresented in the international development sector. If you do not meet all stated qualifications but feel you can succeed within this role, please consider applying for this position. SBS is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
This is a contract position estimated at 10 hours per week for 6 months, with the possibility to extend. The compensation range is dependent on experience and location. We offer excellent and competitive benefits, including flexibility for remote work and an organization-wide holiday closure.
Please send us an email letting us know where you heard about us and how working for us would be a dream come true. Please include your resume and a brief introduction and send them through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.