Ensure the implementation of service levels and quality standards in accordance with standard operating procedures and service level agreement
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Position Designation: Lab Technician - Tororo
Function: Administration and compliance
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of service levels and quality standards in accordance with standard operating procedures and service level agreement
- Interact with pathologists on technical matters to provide all relevant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis, or treatment of diseases
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with relevant legislation and all safety protocols.
- Ensure that incidents and results delays are reported thereby ensuring compliance with relevant organizational policy and laboratory standard operating procedures
- Attends in-service training and seminars and participates in continuing professional development (CPD) activities to continuously update knowledge and skills Adhere to professional conduct requirements in line with organizational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards
- Atleast 5 years of working experience.
- Degree in Medical Laboratory - HND in Microbiology
- Registration with - Allied Health Medical Professional Body
- Relevant Technical Training
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.