Genius Hub is a recruitment firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals. We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as IT Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Our client, who is a professional services firm, is looking for a self-motivated and qualified IT Officer.
- To provide IT support and orientation for new technology users;
- To conduct regular IT training for staff as per the training plan of the firm;
- To develop and assist in developing an updated company website and other social media accounts;
- To provide leadership in offering troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction;
- To maintain and report updated inventory of all the hardware and the software of the firm;
- To provide leadership in maintaining information security through controlled hardware or software installation and staff education;
- To implement a backup plan for all IT-related infrastructure including but not limited to power, generator, internet, printers and scanners, etc.;
- Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security;
- To support business growth through innovation and the use of modern technology;
- Work with administration to enforce service standards from all external computers and technology providers;
- Ensure uninterrupted system uptimes for all IT-related services e.g. internet, telephone, camera, etc;
- To provide periodic IT reports and recommendations to management;
- To contribute to research and innovation in the IT sector and advise management on cost-saving and business growth techniques leveraging on technology;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinker
- Written and Verbal Communications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized institution;
- Additional Certifications and Training in the field of IT will be an added advantage;
- Proven working experience in a relevant field, a minimum of 1 year;
- Thorough knowledge of Computers and Networks, Software and Hardware;
Send Applications with academic credentials in one PDF document through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section not later than 31st January 2024 for the attention of the Human Resource Officer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.