AdmiralBet has been present in Uganda since 2017, we are currently in a phase of rapid expansion in the country. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visuals for marketing campaigns and games.
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
This position requires a creative and innovative Graphic Designer to work with and support our internal departments and marketing needs.
Jobe requirements, but not limited to:
- Creation of visual identity and design for the needs of company presentation,
- Creation of all print solutions, graphic solutions for advertising leaflets, brochure design.
- Creation of catalogues, preparation for printing and processing of photos.
- Creation of visual solutions (banners) for websites and digital marketing campaigns that are marketed through online advertising channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative concepts and ideas for various projects.
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand identity across all designs and materials.
- Create and edit images, icons, and other visual elements using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure designs are modern and attractive
- Present designs and concepts to team members and clients, and incorporate feedback into final designs
How to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.