The Education Specialist reports directly to the Country Director. He/she is responsible for providing technical advice and guidance on the development and implementation of education programs in line with the Country Strategic Plan and Right To Play (RTP)’s global theory of change.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Right To Play is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity through the power of play. We help millions of children each year to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse. We are the leading global development organization that uses play to transform the lives of children and youth impacted by poverty, war, disease and inequality.
Established in 2000, Right To Play reaches children through experiential programming in 15 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and North America. These programs are supported by our headquarters in Toronto, Canada; London, UK and seven national offices across Europe and North America.
With a shared passion for our mission, our Culture Code guides how we act and interact based on five core pillars:
- Accept Everyone – Be intentional about inclusion.
- Make Things Happen – Seek opportunities to lead and innovate.
- Display Courage – Act with integrity
- Demonstrate Care – Look after yourself and one another.
- Be Playful – Have fun at work.
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do, and watch this video to find out about the five pillars of our Culture Code.
The Education Specialist reports directly to the Country Director. He/she is responsible for providing technical advice and guidance on the development and implementation of education programs in line with the Country Strategic Plan and Right To Play (RTP)’s global theory of change. You will work to integrate RTP’s methodologies into the system-level education planning and delivery, the curriculum of provincial and national boards/agencies, as well as, the activities of RTP’s strategic and implementing partners. This includes developing materials and resources as necessary, in collaboration with the programs team and Education Specialist at Headquarters as relevant. You will also provide technical input to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist/Officer on the development of education-related performance measurement frameworks, baseline assessments and evaluations. He/she plays a leadership role in policy engagement with external stakeholders. You will also be responsible for analyzing education-related results from RTP’s interventions and bringing innovative knowledge to organizational approaches.
- Master’s degree in Education or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years’ experience implementing and providing technical guidance on basic education programs and liaising with government officials.
- Proven experience in project planning, report writing, networking, partnership-building and working with NGOs.
- Significant experience in designing and delivering training and/or the development of education materials and resources.
Visit this this link to see the full Job Posting https://righttoplay.com/en/national-offices/national-office-global/careers/
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.