Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC, registered under the NGO Act of Uganda.
Currently, the organization implements projects in seven districts of Uganda (Kampala, Jinja, Palisa, Kyegegwa, Kamuli, Mityana and Mpigi). Good Neighbors International - Uganda is planning to construct 200 Pit Latrines in Bukooba and Kikandwa Parishes, Mityana District and Bongole Parish, Mpigi District. In line with this plan, Good Neighbors International Uganda invites sealed tenders from eligible and competent firms/persons for provision of the following services as indicated below;
- The selected Company will be responsible for delivering the Supplies to the required villages as indicated in the BOQs.
- Tender no GNIUG ESMV/SPL/2021/001 bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Restricted Domestic Bidding procedures.
- Bidding documents for the Tender no. GNIUG ESMV/SPL/2021/001 will be provided to only those that expressed interest.
- GNI UG now solicit expression of interest from potential service providers to reach us at:
- certificates of company registry
- tax compliance certification
- company profile
- proof of previous involvement in such Services and referees, and
- filled BOQs for each Parish
Not later than 05:00 p.m. on 19th of March 2021 showing the above-mentioned documentations.
All applications must clearly send us an email on the above address with Subject title “Expression of Interest” so that you receive the Tender Document. Note that late submission is not considered and only shortlisted vendor(s) shall be contacted.
The advertisement for the submission of interests shall neither be construed to be commitment on any part of Good Neighbors nor shall it entitle any company/firm/individual to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from Good Neighbors by virtue of any response to the said advertisement.
Good Neighbors reserves the right to reject incomplete and incompetent bid of interests.