BATE Project Manager
Product & Project Management
Manage a portfolio of projects through the entire lifecycle from Intake to Delivery & Support ensuring solutions are aligned to overall strategic objectives
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The Role Includes The Below Primary Responsibilities.
- Manage a portfolio of projects through the entire lifecycle from Intake to Delivery & Support ensuring solutions are aligned to overall strategic objectives
- Provide proactive and timely project updates, challenges, issues, risks and to all project stakeholders
- Identify and assign cross-functional teams required for project execution and complete reviews to ensure workload balance
- Propose conceptual solutions, develop and execute a communication strategy for all the different project stakeholders
- Establish, Maintain and Improve monday.com boards, summaries and reports and ensure project updates and inputs are complete
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals and adhere to the project management methodology, templates, best practices and standard processes/procedures
- Act as escalation point for project teams dealing with issues, conflicts and risks and provide support and advice for removing roadblocks and resolving conflicts
- Identify, develop and implement PM best practices; continually improve project templates and processes
- Ensure projects maintain a focus on quality and benefits throughout their lifecycle, including benefits definition and realization in line with the relevant business case(ROI)
- Develop and manage third party vendor relationships to ensure project deliverables & to address day to day concerns/issues in a timely and satisfactory fashion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to interact at all levels with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills, with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives, sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Advanced Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies, Principles and Tools (i.e. agile methodologies, monday.com)
- Experience in Reporting, Analytics and TI Enterprise Systems such as: Sisense, Google Data Studio, Workday, Verint, Cisco, Avaya, etc…
- Experience in data structures, database design, data warehouses, business intelligence/analytic tools, SQL, ETL tools, and data integration methods
Additional Job Description
The Business Analytics & Tools Enablement (BATE) team is seeking to hire a Project Manager to help deliver Business Intelligence Reporting and Tools & Technology solutions across our client portfolio and business functions. Responsible for the successful planning and delivery of cross-functional projects undertaken through the project lifecycle that meet or exceed the project objectives within time, scope and according to the requirements and adherence to the PM methodology and standards.
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world's largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service - all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence, and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.