Develop internal accounting controls
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, Commerce or Statistics.
• Develop internal accounting controls
• Develop procedures and SOPs.
• Be the trainer of the usage of SOPS and policies
• Perform internal Audit on system usage and compliance to SOP
• Report to management on risky areas and propose improvement to close the Gaps.
• Good with computer
• Good with Microsoft package (excel, word and power point)
• Knowledge of SAP system will be an added advantage Good with numbers
• Willingness to learn and undergo training.
How to apply.
Suitably qualified candidates can send their Applications to the Human Resource Officer OPUL, PO BOX 37 Kalangala or email; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Head offices at Bwendero, Kalangala District, within two week from date of advert
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.