Deadline of this Job:20 July 2020
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Cambridge Curriculum setting
• Training and Certification in Cambridge and EYFS curriculum is an added advantage
• A minimum of two of the following subject areas: Mathematics, Science, English or Humanities.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in delivering online classes is an added advantage.
Job Education: Training and Certification in Cambridge
Job Experience: 3 years
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should submit applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of academic and other relevant documents, names and addresses of three referees to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development. Attn: Principal Human Resource Officer. Amber House, Second Floor Room, A 205, Kampala Road, Opposite Workers House not later than 14th August, 2020 at 5:00pm. The detail of the Job Advertisement (The Job duties and responsibilities) for the above positions can also be obtained from the Ministry's website: www.energyandminerals.go.ug
Please NOTE: The interviews for Askari and Cleaners will be held at the Regional offices.
PERMANENT SECRETARY Send your CV through: www.horizon.ac.ug/job-application-form
Deadline: 20th July 2020
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.