Responsible for the quality control of welding related works
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overall welding management and ensure welding quality of EPC contractors are maintained at a high-quality level
• Review and approve PQR and WPS
• Supervise and inspect all welds and welding activities of structure, pipeline, piping and tanks etc.
• Review Welder and welding operator certificates
• Organize welder test and maintain and track certified welder list .
• Pre-welding preparation inspection and confirmation
• Welding supervision and inspection as per WPS .
• Welding seamless visual inspection . Welding materials quality supervision
Education: Bachelor's degree or above. MAJOR: Welding or the related
Experience: At least 8 years of experience
Knowledge: CWI or equivalent; Minimum ASNT II certificate or equivalent
• Familiar with QA&QC for oil field site construction projects
• Have similar working experience in international projects
• Fully conversant with relevant inspection techniques and able to select most appropriate technique
• Good knowledge of international code, standard and regulation, such as ASME, API, etc.;
• Familiar with Quality Management System (ISO, etc);
• Able to verify and establish Quality Plan or Inspection Testing Plan
• Able to verify and approve Non-Conformities / Corrective action . Good English skills both in oral and writing
How to Apply:
Send their Application Letters detailing their experience and skills, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic documents and professional qualifications with complete contact details of three professional references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.