BEST CERAMICS UGANDA LIMITED
Supply Chain & Procurement
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited is in need of a Warehouse Supervisor with related experience in Stores and records keeping responsible for on-site operation, management of the regional warehouse, receiving and issuing management, inventory management, rework and repacking, team building, 5S management and labor management.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited was established in Uganda since 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of a Warehouse Supervisor with related experience in Stores and records keeping responsible for on-site operation, management of the regional warehouse, receiving and issuing management, inventory management, rework and repacking, team building, 5S management and labor management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of professional incoming goods, storage and dispatch service to customers, encompassing both speed and accuracy.
2. Check the quantity and quality of goods received every day, arrange personnel to store the goods according to the warehouse planning.
3. Supervise the warehouse keeper to complete the registration of inventory card and the identification of stacking card
4. Arrange personnel to prepare goods according to waybill. Confirm the quantity with the merchandiser and complete the inventory card record.
5. Ensuring FIFO or FEFO is strictly followed at all times
6. Arrange personnel to transfer and merge the small inventory. Repack the damaged products. Ensure that the warehouse can be stocked at any time
7. Responsible for the accuracy of inventory in the area, check the inventory every day or arrange personnel to check the inventory to ensure the consistency of the inventory accounts, cards and materials
8 According to the workload of the day, arrange the warehouse keeper and temporary Porter reasonably to ensure the efficient work of the team
9. Ensure the efficient work of the local team by assisting the local manager to train and optimize the local team according to the workload of the warehouse.
10. Assist the local manager to check the potential safety hazard every day and feed back to the Chinese manager for timely treatment.
11. Check whether the warehouse staff work safely and conduct safety training for them regularly
12. Inspect the warehouse every day, check the theft and report to the Chinese manager
13. Organizing and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes.
14. Any other duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Ability To work with minimum supervision and control
Personality： Aggressive and self-motivated
Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply chain management
Years of work experience: 3 years and above
Industry experience: 1 year and above
Related job experience: 3 years and above
Store keeping, Records Keeping and Stores Accounting
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.