Role: Volunteers/Interns (3) - Market Research
Reports to: Operations Manager
Duration: 2 Months (3 days per week)
Impartial World Limited is an online platform comprised of a mobile Application and Website that enables the user to access professional legal information and services instantly at the click of a finger. Impartial World also allows the user to find an experienced lawyer within their radius, stay informed by watching informative videos, and reading legal blogs about various legal issues. Through Impartial World, the user can access a list of approved law firms and professional lawyers permitted to practice law.
Impartial World seeks volunteers to help with carrying out market research, testing of the mobile Application and registration of law firms onto the platform.
The volunteer is expected to carry out door-to-door research for the Application by reaching out to law firms within Kampala, encouraging lawyers to download the Application and seeking their views and experiences using the application.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
· Carry out weekly visits to law firms and selected locations within Kampala.
· Providing information to the public regarding the Application through physical engagement and phone calls.
· Working closely with other people on the team to meet shared targets and create an activity plan.
· Keeping up-to-date records and reports of the weekly activities carried out.
· Recruit and inspire a large network of volunteers –
· Support the scaling up of impartial across users and partners –
· Participate in communications and social media strategies –
· Build effective partnerships with clients and lawyers-
· Support on data analysis and administrative task