In partnership with the Internal Communications Manager in charge of creative services, develop, plan, and execute compelling video concepts in support of key company moments.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- In partnership with the Internal Communications Manager in charge of creative services, develop, plan, and execute compelling video concepts in support of key company moments.
- Shoot and edit short-form videos, b-roll, sizzle reels, and more for key internal business partners.
- Gather, organize, tag, and clip videos from cross-company sources.
- Conduct research to aide in video development.
- Serve as on-site videographer at select company events and other on-location activities.
- Assist with technical production during company events, as needed.
- Stay on top of the latest video trends and technology, with the expectation that time will be taken for further training and education to maintain a best-in-class skillset.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video production, and/or more than two years of video production experience.
- Demonstrated ability to shoot and edit videos with a detailed and creative eye for internal and external communications efforts (a portfolio will be required as part of the interview process).
- Comfortable sourcing raw footage, screen recordings, music, b-roll, and graphics to tell the best visual story.
- Ability to devise creative video concepts in support of business goals.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages, including Adobe Premier, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of basic to intermediate video production, including camera operation, lighting, and audio recording.
- Adept with digital asset management practices to manage and maintain organized files, videos, clips, etc.
- Ability to remotely troubleshoot camera, audio, and screen recordings.
- Knowledge of how to improve and correct lighting, coloring, and faulty footage.
- Ability to work methodically, handling multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with both concurrent and conflicting deadlines. Being able to meet deadlines is a must for this position.
- Strong collaboration skills to understand assignments, audience, and desired outcomes.
- Occasional travel required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.