We are looking for a UX Writer / Content Designer to join our team, performing a support role in creating a delightful user experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
UX Writer / Content Designer
Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust mature people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in respect and true ownership, which are essential to our culture and an excellent customer relationship. We are guided by more data, less opinion” and intellectual humility. At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make your own decisions!
Like all our other openings, this opportunity is open to professionals with disabilities (PwD).
Do you have experience in writing for digital products? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and collaborative environment focusing on continuous improvement?
We are looking for a UX Writer / Content Designer to join our team, performing a support role in creating a delightful user experience. An organized, communicative, proactive person willing to be a relentless advocate for the user, which results in the growth of the whole Axur team. Together with the UX and product team, you will play a key role in simplifying the complexity of the product, seeking to optimize user understanding and ease of use so our customers are able to fully harness the value our product delivers. And you can choose whether you will work in the office, in Porto Alegre-RS, or remotely, from anywhere in the world!
A typical workday might include:
- Being a relentless advocate for the user;
- Creating, iterating, and managing user-centered content using content principles, user research, and other sources of info. This includes collaborating on high-fidelity design mockups in Figma;
- Collaborating with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to create a delightful user experience, from conception to launch;
- Taking complex language and processes and making them simple to understand;
- Making sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format;
- Working with other team members to maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize those resources across the company;
- Optimizing the performance of UX copy via user testing and data validation;
- Defining the content strategy for a given product and writing clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels, navigational elements, emails, tutorials, help articles, and notifications).
- Explaining your decisions clearly;
- Giving and soliciting feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products;
- Partnering with our international team to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language;
- Monitoring market trends and competitors’ products in order to keep up with field terminologies and standards, evaluating the need for adaptation on our side.
- Extensive experience in writing for digital products, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable;
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content;
- Proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders;
- Portuguese (BR) fluency;
- English fluency.
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience with B2B products;
- Spanish fluency.
- Home office assistance: an allowance of R$ 2,000.00 in the first month to buy all the items for your home office. Axur will send only the laptop (which must be returned to the company in case of departure).
- Flexible benefit (food and meal) of R$880.00 per month;
- Health insurance and dental plans (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Annual Employee Bonus Plan of up to four salaries linked to the company’s results;
- Possibility of Employee Stock Options (equity participation in the company);
- Anywhere Office work model;
- Super flexible hours;
- Culture focused on the individual development of axurians;
- Agreements and partnerships for the well-being of Axurians (TotalPass and Posher);
- Agreements and partnerships for individual development (Coursera, Udemy, OpenEnglish, Fisk, MBA USP ESALQ, and others);
- Internal Rewards Programs (Best Recruiters and others);
- Parental Leave Program (Pregnant; Companion Pregnant; Adopter and Adaptation period).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.