The position is responsible for managing a team of above 15 members and also are charged with the responsibility of segmenting the market, giving value proposition to the members and diversifying delivery channels of the company’s products and services to grow the available market share as well as giving feedback on market practices and competitor analysis and intelligence in order to boost ICEA profitable growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:No Experience
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recruiting, retaining and managing members in a unit as per the company’s terms and condition
• Organizing and coordinating unit activities – activations - to grow the customer base for the members in the unit
• Ensuring that you give the members the guidelines to ensure business retention and growth
• Providing management with regular reports in your area of work and key action areas that need attention and following up to ensure implementation / remedial measures are taken
• Preparing and submitting regular & timely reports on marketing activities in your jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place
• Preparing, transmitting and strategizing in consultation with the agency manager on overall business acquisition efforts
• Bachelor’s degree in any Field
• Professional Marketing qualification like CIM is added advantage.
• Aged 25 and above
• Experience in marketing is added advantage
How to Apply:
Send your cv to:
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.