About ICEA Life Assurance Company Limited
ICEA Life Assurance Company is one of the largest Insurance and financial services providers in East Africa. With an extensive network in Uganda, we are now offering an opportunity for the Unit Leader/Manager to join our vibrant Mukono Agency team.
Reporting to the Agency Manager of Mukono branch, the incumbent will be responsible for recruitment, motivation, and retention of Tied Life insurance agents whose role will be to acquire individual Life Assurance business in parts of MUKONO and surrounding areas. S/he will also be responsible for the profitability, gross written premium, retention, reporting, and marketing activations targets for S/His Team.
The incumbent will be required to build a sales team with a vibrant and professional group of individuals, to identify markets in Mukono and facilitate access of these markets by the agents recruited. The incumbent will also be required to deliver on several key performance indicators in respect to individual Life Assurance business and to submit regular reports regarding the assigned Team operations. S/he will play a central role in managing the performance of Life tied agents and the overall agency operations.
Key Results Areas
- Recruitment, Motivation, Support, and retention of insurance agents
- Training and development of the agents
- Acquisition of new business- API
- Retention of existing clients.
- Accurately and timely generate productivity reports
- Compile and report sales pipeline
- Ensure that performing agents are licensed and comply with relevant regulations
- Implementation of ICEA code of business ethics
- Market intelligence and participation in agency strategy formulation
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related course.
- A postgraduate diploma is business administration or marketing is a plus
- A minimum of COP Accreditation
- At least 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- A clear understanding of Life assurance products is an added advantage
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Excellent Computer and analytical Skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with personal management skills
- Sales experience and Management ability
- IT proficiency
- Good assessment and analytical skills
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Report writing and presentation skills
N.B: Applicants should be residing in MUKONO and surrounding areas
Application Procedure: All interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their application and updated CV through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by 10th DEC. 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted