Software & Data
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create unique user experiences! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. I
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
Are you the one?
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create unique user experiences! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If you have a passion for front-end development and an eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Experience with other blockchain projects is a bonus!
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Proven UI experience (4 years+)
- Experience with React, 2+ years.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma as a tool, remote photoshop and visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent graphic design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment development process
Nice to have:
- Qualifications in UI/UX and design.
- Crypto Native or a background in crypto, whether personal or professional.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.