Magic Media & Entertainment Group
Software & Data
Create a wide variety of UI elements, including icons, dialogs, HUD, UI animation, and visual effects
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Location: Anywhere (Remote)
Duration: Full Time
Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a talented UI Artist to collaborate with a team of UI/UX Designers, Artists, Game Designers and Developers, to create and develop awesome UI content for an ambitious project in Unreal Engine.
To be considered for this position you must provide a link to your digital reel/portfolio and submit your CV in English.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create a wide variety of UI elements, including icons, dialogs, HUD, UI animation, and visual effects
- Design and create UI components menus, stats and inventory screens, in-game HUD elements
- Establish an overall vision for designated UI features, produce supporting visual mockups
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing design environment, and problem solve complex interface/content presentation challenges
- Collaborate with relevant disciplines to ensure that all design requirements, content prioritization, and technical implementation standards are met
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- 2+ years of experience as a UI Artist in video games development using Unreal
- Shipped at least 1 game as a UI Artist; preferably full cycle on a AAA’ console or PC title
- Understanding in Unreal Engine’s UI pipeline, tools and techniques
- Degree in Illustration, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or equivalent work experience as a User Interface artist
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Figma, Illustrator and equivalent 2D authoring software
- Strong understanding of UX design and flow
- Awesome communication skills in English
- Knowledge of UI layout development and UI asset optimization
- Experience in features implementation, working with a team of artists and developers to plan, estimate, implement and iterate them
- Skills with UI Visual Effects implementation and/or development
- Experience in developing big open-world games
- Experience using 3D modelling packages such as 3ds Max, Maya or Blender
- Knowledge of implementation and basic logic with a game engine, e.g. visual scripting
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to experience different pipelines and styles and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects
- Be part of an international group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
- Salary according to the candidate’s experience
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.