We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates from Uganda who are selfstarters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in twenty (20) countries and three (3) global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. UBA has evolved into a PanAfrican, provider of banking and related financial services through diverse channels globally. United Bank for Africa Uganda represents UBA’s pioneer country activities in the East and Southern African subregion. With a growing network of branches and ATMs across the country, the bank continues to expand the retail and commercial playing field in Uganda by delivering unique financial products and solutions.
We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates from Uganda who are selfstarters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicants for the UBA Graduate Trainee Program should at least hold a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 2nd Class Upper)
- No Experience is required
- The applicants should have passed English and Mathematics with at least a credit
- Only Ugandans should apply
- Have no criminal record
- Age: 27 years and below
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Deadline: 20th December 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.