The Training & Support Engineer train and assists end-users in Loan Performer. Loan Performer is a well-known software for managing Saccos and micro-finance institutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE:
Train and assist end-users in Loan Performer (a micro-finance software, see www.loanperformer.com)
Team Leader Regional Teams
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test Loan Performer functionality
- Implement Loan Performer
- Train end-users in Loan Performer
- Assist/support end-users in Loan Performer
- Write Mission Reports
- And any other duties as assigned by management
INTERFACES: Team Leaders
In-depth knowledge of the user interfaces in Loan Performer and how Loan Performer is being used.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor of Arts in IT, Business Studies, Accounting, or its equivalent
At least 2 years of experience in the microfinance sector
Knowledge of SQL Server, Accounting
The ability to communicate comfortably in French is an added advantage.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.