Actively involved in client communication to capture software requirements, and documentation and prepare technical proposals.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
We’re looking for dynamic and passionate candidates with the analytical bend of mind and effective communication skills to analyze and understand technical aspects of software development projects. The candidate shall be responsible for performing feasibility studies, eliciting project requirements, proactively communicating with clients, and drafting proposals with detailed deliverables.
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Actively involved in client communication to capture software requirements, and documentation and prepare technical proposals.
- Understanding technical designs as well as specifications of projects.
- Create visual diagrams including flow charts, data diagrams, system designs and similar technical representations.
- Prepare technical documentation for the software solutions
- Prepare design specifications documentation for enabling the programmer to code.
- Ability to analyze and understand technical aspects of a project.
- Passionate to learn and explore technology solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 0 to 1 year of experience.
The candidate with B.tech in CS/IT, MCA/ MBA/ M.Tech, or any post-graduation in Computer Sciences.
Salary and Benefits:
Our pay structures are in line with the industry leaning towards the higher side. We believe in rewarding good work and value creation for the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your Ability and work are the only differentiating factor, and we do not discriminate based on sex, religion, caste, etc.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.