We’re looking for a local competent and experienced media buyer specialist who will be in charge of buying online (TV, Radio, websites, social media) and offline (billboards, vehicle advertisement) ads, and oversee other buyers' performance. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for all sports, we'd like to hear from you.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Negotiate ad placements (online and offline), scope, and tools with partners;
- Monitor and report campaign scope and performance;
- Suggest promo offers, channels, and creatives to optimize campaigns performance;
- Select and buy-in of proper ad inventory and track its performance;
- Make inputs for content creation in close collaboration with designer, copywriter, and other specialists;
- Track digital ad trends, social media trends, study audience preferences, competitors' activities, new tech tools, media platforms, etc.;
- Be accountable to the country manager and local director.
- 1 + years experience within the sports/casino betting industry or other related areas;
- Basic knowledge of the gaming industry and betting laws in Uganda;
- Knowledge of different types of media channels;
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in the Sports Betting and Gaming industry;
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and influencing skills;
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and a go-getter.
- Regular attendance in our Kampala office;
- Core hours are Mon to Fri 9 am-6 pm, but must be flexible to cover times of global markets;
- You should be always available (messengers, e-mail, phone);
- Salary depends on the interview results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.