NAKAWA BUSINESS PARK
Organization: Kingdom City Group
Kingdom City Group (KCG) is arguably the world’s most comprehensive one-stop center to end Poverty, Protect the Planet so that all people enjoy Peace and Prosperity (PPPPPP).The group 234 companies covering all sectors including but not limited to: Governance, Financial Services, Technology, Education, Health, Real estate, Agriculture, manufacturing & mining, Youth & women, Games & Sports, Media, Energy & Infrastructure, Entertainment & Recreation Beauty & Fashion, Transport & Logistic
Kingdom City Group (KCG) is looking for Tellers to handle Microfinance, Agency Banking and Mobile Money.
Job title: Teller
No of vacancies: 5 vacancies
Reports to: Finance and administration.
Applicants ready to work anywhere in Uganda should hold a minimum qualification of a diploma in either Accounting or other related qualifications. Past experience in bookkeeping and basic accounting will be an added advantage.
Should portray teamwork skills, writing skills and good communication skills.
The Teller will report directly to the finance and administration coordinator and will be required to keep proper records as a teller He/She will be required to do the following responsibilities;
1. Assisting Customers with processing transactions such as deposits, withdraws or payments, resolving complaints or account variances and answering questions.
2. Building Excellent Customer rapport and informing customers about our products and services.
3. Daily entry of deposits and withdraws in the respective source documents.
4. Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
5. Presentation of daily, weekly, and monthly summary reports of all transactions made at the branch.
6. Keeping safe custody of all company property under your supervision.
7. Preparation of daily balancing reports being accurate, current, and audit-ready at all times.
8. Keep an accurate record of files, papers, and electronic correspondence.
9. Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
10. Other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor
How to apply
Hand deliver to Kingdom City Group Nakawa Business Park or Send a detailed curriculum vitae and academic documents to email email@example.com not later than Tuesday 28th July 2020
Only successful applicants will be contacted.