Junior Technician (Computer Hardware and CCTV)
Engineering & Technology
Support, and maintain clients’ computers/CCTV systems and their related peripherals by installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Job title; Technician (computer hardware and CCTV)
- Minimum diploma in ICT or Electronics
- 6 months and above are preferred.
- Freshers with good academic backgrounds and willing to learn and work as team members will be considered for internships.
- Reference; must provide by two reputed persons.
Hardware Technician’s responsibilities;
- Support, and maintain clients’ computers/CCTV systems and their related peripherals by installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware.
- He will be assigned to attend clients' breakdown calls.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section or login to apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.