Technical Sales Specialists (Health and Life Sciences)
A Competitive individual who likes to win new business.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Technical Sales Specialists positions (Health and Life Sciences)
Key Skills and Attributes
- A Competitive individual who likes to win new business.
- High-energy individual who enjoys hard work and the resulting high reward
- High level of intelligence and ability to learn and apply complex Concepts to the marketplace.
- Minimum Achievement cGPA 3.5
- Self-driven and Self-organized
- must have good maths (minimum credit 3 at O level and C at A level)
- computer skills ( Very Good Excell and word processing capabilities.)
- Ability to Understand and Follow Procedures (Written and Verbal)
- Organized and Punctual
- Engineering or Science Degree
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verified and entered information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to customer service; communicating expected delivery dates; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Learn product knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Generate market intelligence by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Handle a large number of simultaneous client transactions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key long-term high-volume clients ensuring customer satisfaction and sufficient lifetime value for the company.
- Manage the marketing program to efficiently maintain timely communication with your client roster.
- You have a monthly sales target of UGX 45,000,000 per month
2-Achievement based on a percent of the Volume of sales generated 1% up to sales of UGX 45,000,000 per month
3 Sales above 30,000,000 in a given month will earn a 2.5% sales commission
4 A lunch and Transport allowance of 10,000 per day will be provided
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.