Geordie Recruitment Group
Geordie Recruitment Group are building and scaling up a tech recruitment startup agency in parallel to our current recruitment Company. In order to launch and scale the new tech recruitment startup agency (this will launch officially soon) we are looking for an ambitious Tech Recruiter who can help us with the following:
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
We work with Clients across Europe to help them attract, source and retain top tier Software talent. We are looking for an ambitious Tech Talent Sourcer to join our growing teams and help us with the following:
- Building Talent Pipelines
- Sourcing Candidates
- Identifying Candidates
- Approching Candidates
- Outreaching to Candidates
- Arranging Calls with Potential Candidates
- Keeping our ATS/CRM updated and ensuring clean data at all times
What we require as experience:
- Experience in one of the following (ANY 1 out of a,b,c or d listed below is fine, full training will be provided):
a. HR / Recruitment / Passion for working with people
b. Software Development / Engineering
c. Data Analysis / Data Analytics
d. Finance / Accounting
Other experience needed:
- Fluent / Native English written and spoken communication - you will be in dialogue with many different cultures and accents across the World and you must be able to be clearly understood by all.
- Eagerness to continously learn and improve yourself
- Hard working
What you will get:
- Clear career path / progression
- Opportunties to grow within the New Company
- Opportunites to move into other functions within the Company OR grow your own team
- Chance to join a new growing Global Company where your voice will be heard and you will be there at close to ground zero.
- On the job training and working directly with the CEO to further develop your career.
- Commission Scheme based on deliverables
Way of working:
- Onsite or Remote, we are flexible. Our new Company has offices in Kampala, Uganda and Tallinn, Estonia.
- We are open to a remote colleague from anywhere in the world or onsite in Kampala, Uganda or Tallinn, Estonia
- Full Time position
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.