We seek an experienced Technical Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Become an Outcoder as a Technical Program Manager
We seek an experienced Technical Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and have experience managing a staff of different disciplines to produce results on time. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
About us: EX² Outcoding is a premier solution provider of a broad range of outsourcing services, combining proven expertise in technology and project execution for companies searching for high-quality software development solutions. We specialize in delivering the best technical solution but also in enhancing that solution creatively by working closely with stakeholders to understand the business context.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.