DLA Scientific group of companies is an Industrial and laboratory items distributor as well as resellers in East Africa and beyond. We additionally do calibration, service, and maintenance
Role and Responsibilities
To identify and provide sales and marketing services of our products to clients in Uganda and its neighboring markets, build and strengthen business relationship with our clients all over Uganda, continuously and consistently improve profitability by meeting set business performance standards, play in the team and must work closely with the management and other personnel in order to serve our customers efficiently.
Qualification and Experience
• Should be holders of a minimum of University degrees in any of the following areas and at least 2 years experience in a related field:
Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Medical Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Molecular biology, or any related qualifications.
• They should be presentable, mature, and excellent communicators
• Should be very fluent in written and spoken English
• Should be Ugandans or be residing in Uganda and be fluent in local language as well as have good knowledge
• of the local market
• Qualifications in marketing, management and previous experience in marketing of products of our specialty will
• be an added advantage.
All applications will be received and reviewed through the Brightermonday portal. Click on the 'Apply Now ' section to apply. Those fulfilling the requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with a detailed CV and clearly indicate the position applied for. It is mandatory to indicate as well your current salary and expected salary. Certificates or any other documents that should not be attached should be brought by the applicant should they be shortlisted for the interview.
Those who do not follow instructions will be automatically disqualified