To support our expanding tax services division, we invite applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the positions of Tax Supervisor and Tax Senior.
The Tax Supervisor (minimum of 5 years of relevant experience) will report to the Tax Director and will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients in our growing client base
- Providing tax advice to clients in the areas of direct and indirect taxes
- Supervision of a team of tax seniors and associates
- Resolving complex matters with the tax authority
- Qualified CPA (U), ACCA
- A Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Commerce, Law, Economics or business related disciplines
- Several years (as specified above) of continuous tax compliance and consulting experience
- External audit and accounting experience will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of Ugandan tax laws and practice
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime contact telephone number to the following address by Wednesday 27th August 2020 5.00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.