University degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Qualifications and Competencies
1. University degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant fields.
2. Minimum of 4 years of experience working in a related position.
4. Experience managing hosted health data driven applications like DHIS2.
5. Experience working with M&E systems for a wide variety of public health programs, including HIV, family planning, malaria, or child survival programs.
How to apply.
Interested applicants should submit applications online. Please scan your academic qualifications: Degree qualifications, C.V, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Certificate as well as Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), Covid 19 certificate, previous appointment letters and National Identity Card both faces and submit them online: Phone: Tel: +256417-712260; E-mail: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.health.go.ug /
Toll free for clarity: Toll Free Lines 0800-100-066
The deadline for submission of Online Applications is 15th February 2023 not later than 8: 59am.
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us, within one month after closure of receipt of online applications, consider your application unsuccessful.
Hard copies of applications SHALL NOT be accepted. Please note that MoH/ MNCD reserves the right to verify submitted documents with the relevant awarding institutions to authenticate their validity. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
MOH is an equal opportunity employer.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.