Deadline of this Job:17 July 2020
Marula's vision is to integrate Ugandan youth into agriculture to tackle the high youth unemployment rate in Uganda and the low youth engagement in the agriculture industry. We are for the youth, by the youth. https://www.marulaconsultancy.com
Marula Talent Agency is recruiting youth to work with one of the leading coffee roasting and distributing company in Uganda with a vision to export premium quality African coffees to the world, one cup at a time. In the Rwenzori region, we are considering to recruit for the following vacancies.
Position; Sustainability Data officer .
• Train internal inspectors and suppliers on the relevant sustainability standards
• Review inspection data, edit and approve inspections
• Supervise the execution of the verification cycle
• Troubleshoot smartphone issues
• Plan field activities and report to the head of sustainability
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in data management or computer sciences
• Strong computer skills (Ms Word and Ms. Excel)
• Affinity with sustainability standards.
• High level of integrity and accountability.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited follow-up.
• Min 2 years of working experience in the private sector.
• Fluent in Lukonzo/Runyamkole is an added advantage.
• Motorcycle permit.