To set up subcontracting management system (define subcontract scope /project information, approval committee, risk management etc.) to align with the project strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc. We are looking for Construction and Project support personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- To set up subcontracting management system (define subcontract scope /project information, approval committee, risk management etc.) to align with the project strategy.
- Work with technical specialists and procurement team to enhance subcontractor audit, quality management and contract management, global subcontractor sourcing support.
- Improve subcontractor’s performance and strengthen their competitiveness and improve the quality continuously.
- Continue to improve the quality of the sub-contractors with the support from the QA/QC team.
- Work closely with internal project team to provide subcontracting solutions to support the project schedule, cost and quality target.
- Manage and ensure equipment and material in a safe condition at the subcontractor sites.
- Assist to monitor and ensure Subcontractor in compliance with Sinopec & TOTAL specification and standards.
- Write the bidding documents
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least five years of experience in civil works or steel structure works.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree and above
- Sound knowledge and experience in contract management and bidding procedure
- Good health conditions
- Willingness to work at project site in upper country
How to Apply:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to email@example.com with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.