Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Unicaf, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with the UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Telesales staff for our office in Kampala Uganda.
Completed O Levels - A degree is considered an advantage
Experience Length: preferably a minimum of 2 years of office work experience
Only candidates residing in Kampala will be considered.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
- Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process documents, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent conversational skills through the phone in English
- Excellent computer skills and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to reach assigned targets
- Experience in Sales
- Previous experience in a call centre will be considered an advantage
- You will be successful if:
- You are determined and focused.
- You enjoy continuous learning and improving.
- You enjoy reaching your goals and you want to help others do the same.
- You enjoy speaking with people online and on the phone.
How to apply.
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.