Stre@mline Health Tech Company Ltd is a fast-growing health tech company that works to ensure that people at the bottom of the pyramid access quality and affordable healthcare. Through our products; Stre@mline HMIS, SNAP, and Ubuntu, we are changing the way caregivers provide healthcare. We believe that data saves lives and that is our ultimate goal.
We are hiring stre@mline advisors. A Stre@mline advisor is a Stre@mline-certified independent pro who will provide strategic insights to drive hospital I.T. success.
• Business development: You will be involved in stakeholder analysis, presentations, and proposal development to ensure that each customer understands their investment case.
• Sales: You will sell stre@mline HMIS and close client sales.
• You will be involved in client acquisition, activation, revenue generation, and achieving referrals.
• Client support: You will provide exceptional client support to stre@mline clients
• Feedback: You will collect feedback from customers and the market that feeds into our continuous innovation processes
• Other: Stre@mline Health Tech operates like a startup. Therefore, this role may require you to do additional tasks, work extra hours and do extra duties, consistent with your skills and capabilities.
• Experience in the health care sector as a doctor, nurse, administrator, manager, insurance broker, device seller, IT. manager, etc. is required
• Should demonstrate enough depth about the healthcare space in Uganda
• Should demonstrate initiative in previous engagements
• Excellent communication skills
• Technology savvy with a clear understanding of how information systems operate
• We have 2 core values: Exceptional customer support and continuous innovation. These are values that each of our staff must commit to.
• You will undergo 2 weeks of intense training at the stre@mline office in Kampala (or remotely) to master the Stre@mline system and our sales processes
• You will then be certified upon completing the necessary tests
• This role can be done part-time or even remotely. The Key is to achieve set targets on time.
• This role is commission-based. You will earn a commission for sales generated.
• We accept applications on a rolling basis and provide feedback to each candidate when applications have been reviewed
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Start date: 1st September 2021