We’re looking for a strategy manager M-KOPA’s Customer Retention team to drive strategic initiatives and high-priority projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Responsibilities: You’ll be expected to…
- Conduct research, develop analyses, and build commercial & financial models to develop and implement M-KOPA’s strategy for customer retention and growing customer lifetime value. This could include product, sales channel, marketing, and pricing strategies; determining resource requirements and prioritizing investments; and building 3-5-year business plans.
- Support strategic growth areas for Customer Retention, including via customer segmentation analysis, market and economic analysis, partner landscaping, competitor benchmarking, business case development, and running pilots/experiments.
- Develop effective performance metrics and dashboards, coordinating with product and data teams to define and measure KPIs.
- Identify and scope opportunities to improve operations, processes, efficiency, and performance on the Customer Retention team.
- Act as a bridge between product and operating teams to ensure excellent training and adoption of software, systems, and tools.
You Might be A Good Fit If You…
- Are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone.
- Have 3-5 years of work experience in strategy, business operations, management consulting, investing, product management, or comparable roles.
- Are strong analytically and have significant experience with Excel modeling and making data-driven decisions.
- Love solving open-ended business problems, from identifying the problem that needs to be solved through developing actionable recommendations and driving implementation.
- Are a collaborator with a low ego.
- Thrive in fast-moving environments and have a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Are results-focused and a self-starter.
- Have emerging markets experience (particularly in East, West, or Southern Africa).
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.