Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing delivery orders and transfers after receiving an official mail from the senior salesmen or sales department.
• Ensure the delivery orders should be signed by direct storekeeper as confirmation once he receives or send goods before posting it from office.
• weekly reconciliation should be done between physical stock, stock card sheet and general inventory(system) in order to avoid any differences and send a signed copy (store-keeper and store supervisor) through mail to management and inspector in charge.
• Ensure the warehouse clean and stock arranged well (cartoons on pallets) and the stuck high should not exceed 10 line for liter and 7 lines for 5 liter and 5 lines for gallons.
• Must ensure sorting out the damages on quarterly bases to identifying the items having sales value and those with zero value to be disposed after management approval to avoid accumulating and keep the management aware in order to take quick action.
• Ensure you have always the enough stock level (in case of reaching the minimum level should inform the management for action.
• Sending monthly report about leakages, about to expired, expired products to the senior salesmen in-order to take action and push it through their salesmen in market.
• Follow FIFO (1st in 1st out) as strategy of loading and supplying goods to avoid any expiry due to over staying.
• Communicating with external transporters to arrange vehicles if necessary.
• Solving store queries before forwarding it to the management.
• Ensuring there is adequate staffing in the stores especially loaders, to ensure that there is no delay.
• Collecting the warehouses keys from the storekeepers and submitting it to management on daily bases.
• Pass on information from upper management to sub-storekeepers and vice versa in order to avoid miscommunication.
• Organize workflow and ensure that the sub-storekeepers understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Train new applicants, and send a report about their performance for getting accurate evaluation from management.
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary action if the need arises
Make sure you have proper arrangement of pallets (keeping access space between stuck).
Ensure the availability of fire-extinguishers and expiry date of it.
Ensure that the store staff wearing the needful safety tools when they are in direct touch with chemical (over-all, nose mask, rain boot, gloves) to avoid any incident in the warehouse.
Make sure to switch off the light at closing time.
Avoiding eating food inside the warehouses to avoid any food poisoning.
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Accounting or business administration.
• Master’s Degree is a Plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting.
• English Language Proficiency.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency.
• Works well with deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Data Entry Skills.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• Excellent System Orientation.
• Good Managerial Skills.
• Strong Organization.
• Strong Team Player.
To express interest in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as the subject.