Guiding students and their parents/sponsors on the choice of overseas institutions and/or course of study and also assists in the completion of online/paper applications and visa forms. Take students through the Visa application process.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Working title: Student Counsellor
Department Name: Operations
Assignment Category: Full-time (with six-month probation)
Direct supervisor: Branch Manager
Specific duties and responsibilities;
- Attending to all inquiries (including emails, phone calls, etc.) promptly and courteously.
- Guiding students and their parents/sponsors on the choice of overseas institutions and/or course of study and also assists in the completion of online/paper applications and visa forms. Take students through the Visa application process.
- Actively promoting the services offered by TGM through student counseling in the office and regular visits to schools, colleges and universities, and other institutions.
- Guiding students through credibility interviews as required by home offices of some countries and schools' regulations.
- Representing TGM at education fairs organized by either TGM or its partners.
- Carrying out any other special duties that may be required by TGM.
- Build a very strong relationship with the client so as to have a larger pull of referral database.
- Develop more partnerships.
- Assisting with TGM programs – Fairs, School Visits
- Knowledge of the Product – one has to be very conversant with the products of all our partners to be able to proffer solutions to the many issues of our client. At times you may be required to provide such information at very short notice.
- Demonstrate transferable knowledge and experiences from different sectors •
- In-depth understanding of working in international, and intercultural teams as required
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Demonstrate high levels of problem-solving skills and manage complexity and diversity while prioritizing competing demands
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills, ability to make clear judgments and recommendations based on content and criteria
- Excellent writing, reporting skills, and IT skills
Knowledge and skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Customer service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills – Required when liaising with students and their parents/sponsors to guide them on the choice of university and/or course.
- Time Management Skills
- Marketing skills
- Persuasion Skill
- Knowledge of Visa application processes
- Proven experience with a range of counseling styles
- Experience dealing with students from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
- A flexible, creative, and professional approach.
- The ability to work as part of a team while also being able to operate without close supervision.
BSc. or MSc in a related field.
Total support in organizing exhibitions and other educational fairs
Signing MOUs with potential partners
Attends training and seminars on behalf of TGM Education
Normal Office Environment
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.